* Engineering Excellence
Somehow,my heart longs for:
* தாய் பாசம்
* தந்தையின் பெயரில்லாத பற்றுதல்
* தாரத்தின் நேசம்
* என் அன்புச் செல்வன்
* சாலைப் புழுதி
* சுட ச் சுட காப்பி
* திருவல்லிக்கேணி கடற்கறை
Modern life complicates simple desires.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
It has been a while since I used public transport.
Traveling by the subway at NY helped me relive those beautiful college years. Its a pleasure to...
- Gauge how well your instincts are working by identifying the person who is most likely to vacate a seat when you are standing
- Develop bond with strangers about whom the only things that you know are the time they travel, the station where they get off, their wardrobe size and variety
- Identify bathing frequency, music preferences of a few specifically "intrusive" co-travelers.
- be worried more about the body shape of the person next to you than yourself.
The one that thrills me most and annoys my next-seater is my desire to read the book/newspaper they are reading..